By Travelzoo Staff
Kelmscott Manor was named one of The Daily Telegraph's ten greatest places to see English art in 2013. Two Travelzoo subscribers can now snap up entry to the manor's house and gardens, plus a guidebook, for £9 instead of the usual £23.
Why we love it
- Pay £9 for two to visit Kelmscott Manor in Oxfordshire
- Explore the Grade I-listed house, which was once William Morris' summer home
- The country house still contains many of the English artist's possessions and works
- Kelmscott Manor is included in The Daily Telegraph's pick of the top ten places to see English art
- This offer includes entry to the gardens and a Kelmscott Manor guidebook worth £5
- Save £19 on the usual cost when taking up this offer as a family
Sept. 3, 2013 - Oct. 30, 2013
Oxfordshire, GL7 3HJ
Tel: 01367 252486
- Once home to the English textile designer, artist, writer and libertarian socialist William Morris, Kelmscott Manor in Oxfordshire is a Grade I-listed farmhouse built from limestone in around 1600.
- The idyllic country house was William Morris' summer home from 1871, when he signed a joint lease with Pre-Raphaelite painter Dante Gabriel Rossetti. The house still contains many works by Morris -- and by Rosetti -- including furniture, original textiles, pictures, carpets, ceramics and metalwork.
- The house is also known for its gardens, which contain barns, a dovecote, a meadow and a stream, all of which you're welcome to explore as part of this offer.
- Alternatively, a family of two adults and two children (aged 8-16) can take up this offer of entry and guidebook for £13, saving 59% on the regular price of £32.
- This offer is available Wednesday and Saturday, 11am-5pm, until 30 October. Last admission to the house is at 4:30pm.
- How to book: Click on "Buy Now" at the top of this page to purchase your voucher(s) -- one for every two people/family attending -- then print and hand them in at the entrance on arrival in exchange for entry.
The small print
This voucher is valid for entry to the house and gardens at Kelmscott Manor for two people. Must be used in one visit. Valid for use Wednesday and Saturday 11am-5pm, until 30 October, subject to availability. Last admission to the house is at 4:30pm. One guidebook per voucher. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person for individual use or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms