By Travelzoo Staff
Chiltern Valley Winery & Brewery is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty near Henley-on-Thames. To celebrate English Wine Week, which kicks off on 25 May, the brewery and vineyard is offering two Travelzoo subscribers a tour and up to 12 tastings for £15.
Why we love it
- A 2-hour behind-the-scenes tour and tutored tasting for two at Chiltern Valley Winery & Brewery
- Pay just £15 for two to take part in this experience -- half the regular price
- The Henley-on-Thames vineyard produces wines and ales by royal appointment
- Discover the process of liqueur, ale and winemaking before sampling a selection yourself
- Chiltern Valley Winery & Brewery has won numerous awards and accolades over the last 20 years
June 6, 2013 - Nov. 29, 2013
Chiltern Valley Winery & Brewery
Old Luxters Vineyard
Henley-on-Thames, RG9 6JW
Tel: 01491 638 330
- Save 50% with this deal, which includes a tour of the brewery and winepress plus a visit to the bottling line.
- Afterwards, you'll take part in a tasting session, sampling a number Old Luxters liqueurs such as Ginger Wine, Damson Vodka and Irish Cream, as well as wines and ales, all produced on site.
- This offer is valid for tours Monday-Friday at 11am or 3pm, until 29 November.
- The brewery is also offering a 10% discount on purchases from the Cellar Shop
The small print
Valid for two people to attend a 2-hour behind-the-scenes tour and tasting experience at Chiltern Valley Winery & Brewery, including a tutored tasting of a selection of wines, ales and liqueurs, plus 10% on purchases from the cellar shop. Valid Monday-Friday at 11am or 3pm, until 29 November. Advance booking is required. A maximum of two vouchers may be purchased per person. Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer
See all terms
and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below
for full terms and conditions.