By Travelzoo Staff
Learn the skills behind two ancient arts with a full day of archery and falconry at Fallowfields Archery Centre in Kingston Bagpuiz, for £39 -- a great Christmas gift idea that saves a huge £111 on the usual price.
Why we love it
- A full day of archery and falconry for £39 at Fallowfields Falconry Centre
- This experience usually costs £150
- Learn basic archery skills, improve your shooting and hear about the history of the sport from a fully-qualified instructor
- Handle and fly falcons, hawks, vultures and many more birds during the falconry sesssion
- Takes place in the stunning 12-acre grounds of Fallowfields Country House Hotel in Kingston Bagpuize
Nov. 30, 2012 - March 27, 2013
Fallowfields Falconry Centre
Fallowfields Country House Hotel
Kingston Bagpuize, OX13 5BH
Tel: 01865 821 546
- The day starts at 9:30am at Fallowfields Country House Hotel with the falconry session. During the 3-hour experience, you'll have the opportunity to fly birds such as falcons, hawks, eagles and vultures, and you'll learn about how the birds live and behave in their natural enviroments.
- There will be a 45-minute lunch break before the afternoon archery sesssion -- when you'll get tips from a qualified instructor on how to improve your shot and learn about the history behind the sport.
- All equipment and refreshments will be provided throughout the experience.
- A pre-ordered sandwich lunch is available for £6.50 which can be arranged with Fallowfields Falconry on arrival, or you are welcome to bring your own lunch.
- This experience would make a great Christmas gift for the wildlife or sporting enthusiast in your life. It's available on selected dates until 27 March, 2013. To see a list of courses currently available, please click here.
- Click here to see all our Christmas gift ideas.
The small print
Valid for an Archery and Falconry experience for one person. Must be used by one person in one visit. Valid on various dates, subject to availability and weather conditions, until 27 March, 2013. The experience will start at 9:30am and end at 3:30pm, with a 45-minute lunch break. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age is eight years old. Spectators are not allowed. Note: This is a limited offer and may expire before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms