By Isabel Plumbly
Great British Tours' Chocolate Tour of Oxford earns 4.5 stars from 100 TripAdvisor reviewers. With this offer, save 50% on tickets for the experience, which includes seven tastings of the sweet stuff.
Why we love it
- You save 50% on this walking tour of Oxford
- Stops include Hotel Chocolat and Fudge Kitchen, where the recipes date back to 1830 and the American-style fudge is hand-crafted on marble slabs
- It's a great opportunity to learn about the history of the city while snacking on chocolate treats
12, 3pm every Fri-Sun until 28 Sep
Great British Tours
Tour begins outside Hardy's Sweet Shop
52 High Street
Oxford, OX1 4AS
- One ticket for the Chocolate Tour of Oxford... usually £30, now £15
The walking tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours and includes seven tastings at six different establishments
Your tour guide will tell you about the history of the city, as well as chocolate
Departs at 12pm and 3pm from outside Hardy's Sweet Shop on High Street
- Read more about the tour here
It's a walking tour, so remember to wear comfortable shoes.
The small print
The Chocolate Tour of Oxford takes place at 12pm and 3pm on Friday-Sunday. The meeting point is outside Hardy's Sweet Shop, 52 High Street, Oxford, OX1 4AS. You should arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. The tour is not weather dependent. Not suitable for wheelchair users. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. There are only 20 places available per time slot, subject to availability.
See all terms