By Travelzoo Staff
For £159 per couple, escape to the Cotswolds for an overnight stay including dinner at The Feathers, a boutique hotel in the idyllic market town of Woodstock. Saving over £200 on the regular rate, this deal packs in:
Why we love it
- Escape to The Feathers, a boutique 17th-century townhouse in the Cotswolds for £159 per couple
- Save over £200 on the regular rate
- Includes overnight accommodation in a Cotswold Superior Room with full English breakfast for two
- A 5-course tasting-menu dinner for two in the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette restaurant, worth £55 per person
- The hotel's bar has the world's largest collection of gins
- Featured in The Good Hotel Guide and the Pride of Britian and Best Loved Hotels collections
16-20 Market Street
Woodstock, OX20 1SX
Tel: 01993 812 291
What's included & when
- May 1, 2013 - May 10, 2013
- - Accommodation for two in a Cotswold Superior Room
- - Full English breakfast for two
- - 5-course tasting-menu dinner for two in the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant, worth £55 per person
- Described as "romantic" by The Independent and featured in Harper’s Bazaar, this 17th-century townhouse has free-standing baths, an alfresco terrace and a bar that holds the Guinness World record for having the world's largest collection of gins.
- The hotel has been converted from seven separate houses and features open log fires, antique furniture and traditional English furnishings. Pride of Britain Hotels collection praises its "outstanding food" and Red magazine says "guests are spoilt for choice with the restaurant’s tasting menu". The Restaurant was also named Best Restaurant and Best Gastronomic Restaurant in the Oxfordshire Restaurant Awards 2012. The hotel bar won the Olive Restaurant Award for Services to Gin.
- The AA 4-star hotel is eight miles from Oxford, on the edge of the Cotswolds and next to the gates of Blenheim Palace -- home of the 11th Duke of Marlborough and the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. Woodstock is an hour's drive from London Heathrow, Birmingham and Cheltenham; Shakespeare's Stratford-Upon-Avon is 45 minutes away.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday stay until 9 May. Upgrade to a Suite including the same package for £199.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay in a Cotswold Superior Room (first image), including full English breakfast and a 5-course tasting-menu dinner for two in the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant, worth £55 per person. Valid Sunday-Thursday until 9 May. Upgrade to a Suite (third image) including the same package for £199. Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer. Note: Due to popular demand 12, 14-15, 21-23, 28-30 April has now sold out.
See all terms