By Travelzoo Staff
Oxford "blends medieval charm with the buzz of a modern city," says The Daily Telegraph. Overnight stays at the 4-star Oxford Hotel are now £109 per room, per night, saving 44% on the regular rate.
Why we love it
- Overnight stays for two people at the 4-star Oxford Hotel are now £109 per room, per night
- Save 44% on the regular rate
- Includes accommodation, breakfast, 3-course dinner, a bottle of wine and late checkout until 1pm
- "Innovative cooking" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013
- Valid until 31 May
The Oxford Hotel
Oxford, OX2 8AL
Tel: 0800 103 2755
What's included & when
- March 18, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- Valid until 31 May, the offer includes:
- - Overnight accommodation in a Guest Double room with breakfast (worth £109 per room)
- - 3-course dinner at the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant (worth £25 per person)
- - Bottle of wine in your room on arrival (worth £17.95)
- - Late checkout until 1pm (worth £30)
- It's an additional £30 to stay on Saturday nights.
- The Oxford Hotel is two miles from Oxford city centre. It is right off the A34 and A40 and close to the M40, making it convenient for exploring Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds. Local attractions include Oxford University, the Botanic Garden, Natural History Museum and Oxford Castle.
- The menu at the hotel's AA-Rosette restaurant is "a slate of modern ideas" according to The AA Restaurant Guide 2013, with dishes such as a terrine of confit duck and cherries with tea-smoked breast and sour cherries. Facilities also include a bar, a coffee lounge, beauty rooms offering spa and beauty treatments and a health club that has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, a gym and squash courts. Car parking is complimentary.
The small print
This deal is based on two sharing and includes overnight accommodation, breakfast, 3-course dinner, a bottle of wine and late checkout until 1pm. Valid until 31 May. It is an additional £30 to stay on Saturday until 31 May (payable directly to the hotel). Not valid on 19-23 March; 3-6, 13, 20, 26-27 April; 4, 10-11, 18, 31 May. Prices, date and savings were correct at the time of publish.
See all terms