By Travelzoo Staff
Get away to the stunning Cotswolds, with this offer from the 17th-century Mercure Banbury Whately Hall Hotel. Rooms are now £99 per night -- up to 43% off -- and stays include:
Why we love it
- Get away to the Cotswolds for £99 with this offer from Mercure Banbury Whately Hall
- Includes full English breakfast
- 3-course dinner from a seasonal choice menu with coffee (worth £25 per person)
- Bottle of house wine in the room on arrival (worth £17)
- The property is near Oxford and Blenheim Palace and is ideal for visiting Warwick Castle and Stratford-upon-Avon
Mercure Banbury Whately Hall Hotel
17-19 Horse Fair
Banbury, OX16 0AN
Tel: 01295 253261
What's included & when
- Dec. 14, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- - Accommodation in a Classic Double for two
- - Full English breakfast each (worth £15 per person)
- - 3-course dinner from a seasonal choice menu with coffee (worth £25 per person)
- - Bottle of house wine in the room on arrival (worth £17)
- Set in the market town of Banbury, the hotel is an ideal base for visiting Blenheim Palace and Oxford. Warwick Castle and Stratford-upon-Avon are both a 25-minute drive away.
- This offer is valid for Sunday-Friday stays from 18 November-28 February, 2013. Saturday nights are also available for an extra £30 per room (buy the voucher as usual and pay the extra directly to the hotel). Extend your stay for £60 on a bed-and-breakfast basis -- 2-night stays are £159 and 3-night stays are £219, both with daily breakfast and dinner on one night.
The small print
Valid Sunday-Friday from until 28 February, 2013. Saturday nights are available for an extra £30 per room, payable directly to the hotel. Not available on 21, 24-26, 30-31 December; 1, 4-5, 18-19, 26 January; 9, 16 February.
See all terms