By Travelzoo Staff
"This part of England is stunning all year round", says Condé Nast Traveller about the Cotswolds. This offer from the 17th-century Mercure Banbury Whately Hall Hotel takes you there for £99 per room.
Why we love it
- Get away to the Cotswolds, an Area of Outstanding Beauty and described as "stunning all year round" by Condé Nast Traveller
- For £99, your stay at the 17th-century Mercure Banbury Whately Hall Hotel includes full English breakfast
- 3-course dinner from a seasonal choice menu with coffee (worth £25 per person)
- Bottle of house wine in the room on arrival (worth £17)
- The property is near Oxford and Blenheim Palace and is ideal for exploring Warwick Castle and Stratford-upon-Avon
Mercure Banbury Whately Hall Hotel
17-19 Horse Fair
Banbury, OX16 0AN
Tel: 01295 253261
What's included & when
- Nov. 2, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Save up to 43% on the regular price of this deal, which includes:
- - Accommodation in a Standard Double for two
- - Full English breakfast each (worth £15 per person)
- - 3-course dinner from a seasonal choice menu with coffee (worth £25 per person)
- - Bottle of house wine in the room on arrival (worth £17)
- Set in the market town of Banbury, the hotel is an ideal base for visiting Blenheim Palace and Oxford. Warwick Castle and Stratford-upon-Avon are both a 25-minute drive away.
- There are two restaurants -- Swift Restaurant overlooks the manicured gardens, while the Berkeley Restaurant has a collection of fine art and prints. The hotel also has an oak-panelled bar with an open fireplace.
- This offer is valid for Sunday-Friday stays from 18 November-28 February, 2013. Saturday nights are also available for an extra £30 per room (buy the voucher as usual and pay the extra directly to the hotel). Extend your stay for £60 on a bed-and-breakfast basis -- 2-night stays are £159 and 3-night stays are £219, both with daily breakfast and dinner on one night.
- This deal is part of a sale at 14 Mercure properties. Click here for the full list
The small print
Valid Sunday-Friday from 18 November-28 February, 2013. Saturday nights are available for an extra £30 per room, payable directly to the hotel. Not available on 20, 24, 30 November; 1, 7-8, 12, 14, 21, 24-26, 30-31 December; 1, 4-5, 18-19, 26 January; 9, 16 February.
See all terms