By Travelzoo Staff
"Save the Last Dance for Me" is a lively love story chock-full of music from legendary songwriting duo Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman, including "Sweets for My Sweet" and "A Teenager in Love". The show is in Oxford this summer and top tickets are now £16 -- that's 52% off the usual price.
Why we love it
- "Save the Last Dance for Me" is a jukebox musical featuring the music of legendary songwriting duo Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman
- Includes the hits "Viva Las Vegas", "Sweets For My Sweet" and "Can't Get Used to Losing You"
- Top tickets at the New Theatre Oxford are now £16 -- 52% off the usual price
- Valid for Monday-Thursday performances from 22-25 July
July 18, 2013 - July 27, 2013
"Save the Last Dance for Me"
New Theatre Oxford
Oxford, OX1 2AG
- Currently touring the UK, "Save the Last Dance for Me" is "a toe-tapping, entertaining and lively" jukebox musical, says The News. Set in 1963, it tells the story of two sisters on holiday in Suffolk who, when invited to a dance at the local US airforce base, learn that life is not quite as simple as they thought.
- Valid for performances from 22-25 July, this offer is for a Price Band A ticket -- worth £33.40 -- in the Stalls or Circle of the New Theatre Oxford. All prices quoted include the venue's obligatory per-ticket fee, so the only extra to pay is a one-off transaction charge of £4.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the venue. Choose your preferred performance and follow the instructions to checkout. A £4 transaction charge applies. The theatre's website is not optimised for mobile use. We recommend you book online from your PC, laptop or tablet. Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 871 3020. Call charges may apply.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for performances from 22-25 July. The usual cost of Price Band A tickets is £33.40, inclusive of per-ticket fees. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. A transaction fee of £4 applies.