By Faye Armstrong
The half-price offer on tickets to the Foodies Festival at South Park in Oxford gets you a day visiting feasting tents and markets, and watching demonstrations by top chefs.
Why we love it
- You can buy two tickets to the Foodies Festival in Oxford for £15
- You can learn from top chefs at the Chefs Theatre, take a masterclass in the Chocolate, Bake and Preserves Theatre, or participate in a beer-, wine- or cocktail-tasting session with experts in the Drinks Theatre
- Other highlights include the Real Ale and Cider Farm, Street Food Avenue, the Feasting Tent and BBQ Arena, and the Vintage Kitchen Market
- This would make a great family day out -- children under 12 go free when accompanied by a paying adult and can try their hand at cooking at the Children's Cookery Theatre
11am-7pm 23-24 Aug; 11am-6pm 25 Aug
Oxford, OX4 1NT
Tel: 0844 995 1111
- Two standard 1-day adult passes (persons aged 12+) to the Foodies Festival at South Park in Oxford on 23-25 August (usually £12 a ticket) and a show guide each (usually £3 per guide)
You can upgrade to a VIP 1-day pass for £49 for two, saving £27 on the usual £76 cost. VIP tickets include a free glass of bubbly each, a free show guide, a goody bag each, use of the VIP area, access to a private bar and unlimited biscuits and non-alcoholic refreshments, including tea and coffee. You'll also each get priority entry to one Chefs Theatre, one Drinks Theatre and one Cake and Bake Theatre demonstration of your choice (subject to availability, to be chosen on the day of the event)
The small print
Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. Print and hand this voucher in at the entrance to the festival on arrival. Bookings are not required. Children under 12 can enter free but must be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18 and over. There is wheelchair access and disabled parking. For more information about disabled access, or for any other queries, call the booking line on 0844 995 1111 (call charges apply) or visit the Foodies Festival website: www.foodiesfestival.com. No refunds or exchanges. All sales final. This is a date-specific event.
See all terms