By Travelzoo Staff
Indulge in a day of rest and relaxation with a spa treatment, lunch and use of the leisure facilities at the De Vere Village Urban Resorts Nottingham, for £29.
Why we love it
- A 25-minute treatment, plus a 2-course meal, for £29 at the De Vere Village Urban Resorts Nottingham
- Deal also includes full access to the spa facilities, such as the swimming pool, the sauna, the steam room and the whirlpool spa
- Choose from a morning or twilight spa session
- For £10 more, add on an extra 25-minute treatment
Combine with a visit to nearby sites such as Nottingham Castle or Sherwood Forest
- You'll get a £10 voucher to put toward your next treatment on leaving the spa
Aug. 2, 2013 - Dec. 16, 2013
De Vere Village Urban Resorts Nottingham
Nottingham, NG9 6DL
Tel: 0115 946 6812
- Choose any one of the following 25-minute treatments (which are worth up to £30 alone):
- - ESPA radiant facial
- - ESPA back, neck and shoulder massage
- - ESPA salt and oil Scrub
- - Jessica express manicure
- - Jessica express pedicure
- - Hot-stone foot, leg and ankle massage
- Guests will also get access to the spa facilities, such as a 25m swimming pool, a steam room, a sauna and a whirlpool spa.
- You'll get a 2-course meal of soup of the day, followed by a light second course such as a sandwich, a wrap, a baked potato or pasta.
- For just £10 extra, you can really spoil yourself and choose any two of the above 25-minute treatments to take on your spa day.
- Additional treatments can be booked directly with the spa -- you'll get a 10% discount on any other treatments booked in advance for the day of your spa session (Monday-Thursday only).
- This offer is available as a morning package from Monday-Friday (treatments can be taken from 9am-12pm, and facilities can be used from 9am-5pm), or you can pay an additional £10 directly to the spa on booking, and take your experience on a Saturday or a Sunday.
- The package above is also available as a twilight package from Tuesday-Friday. Treatments can be taken from 5pm-8pm, and spa facilities may be used from 12pm-8pm.
- Vouchers must be redeemed by 16 December.
- On leaving the spa, you'll also get a £10 voucher towards your next treatment
The small print
Vouchers must be redeemed by 16 December. Swimming lessons may take place in the hotel's pool; please check directly with hotel for the quiet times. Robe and towel hire is £10 (returnable deposit) for the day, payable directly to the spa. Over 18s only. Over 16s may take part as long as they are accompanied by an adult. Notice of any medical conditions (including pregnancy) must be given at point of booking. Please arrive at the spa at least 15 minutes prior to your treatment time.*Please note that the swimming pool will be closed for refurbishment from Monday 29 July-Sunday 4 August. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer, so it may sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms