By Travelzoo Staff
At the age of 33, Marco Pierre White became the youngest and the first British chef to be awarded three coveted Michelin stars. For £39 instead of up to £79, two people can visit his Nottingham restaurant -- which opened in July, 2012 -- for a slap-up 2-course à la carte lunch with bubbly.
Why we love it
- £39 for a 2-course à la carte lunch for two at celebrity chef Marco Pierre White's Steakhouse Bar & Grill Nottingham
- The restaurant opened its doors in July
- Includes a glass of bubbly each
- The menu features mouth-watering options such as smoked haddock, sirloin steak, belly pork and rump of lamb
- Marco's TV accolades include "Hell's Kitchen", "The Chopping Block" and "Marco Pierre White's Kitchen Wars"
- Located on Upper Parliament Street in Nottingham city centre
Nov. 29, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Nottingham
108 Upper Parliament Street
Nottingham, NG1 6LF
Tel: 0115 8720 602
- Here's what you get:
- -A glass of bubbly each
- -A starter each, such as a beetroot and goats' cheese salad with walnut dressing, or chicken liver parfait
- -A main course, such as a roast rump of lamb à la dijonnaise and pomme dauphinoise, or a 10oz sirloin steak with confit tomato, triple-cooked chips and either a sauce bearnaise, a sauce au poivre or a bourdelaise butter
- This deal is valid from 12pm-3pm, Monday-Saturday, from 2-31 January, 2013.
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of bubbly, plus one starter and one main course from the à la carte menu. A supplement of £5 applies to the fillet steak and the T-bone steak. Valid 12pm-3pm, Monday-Saturday, from 2-31 January, 2013. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Note: There are a limited number of vouchers available with this offer and it may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms