By Travelzoo Staff
Award-winning musical "We Will Rock You" is the worldwide smash-hit by Queen and Ben Elton, featuring 24 of the band's biggest songs. To celebrate 10 years in the West End, the show begins a nationwide arena tour on Wednesday, 27 March at Nottingham's Capital FM Arena.
Why we love it
- "We Will Rock You" kicks off its UK arena tour on 27 March at the Capital FM Arena in Nottingham
- Written by Ben Elton and Queen, the show features 24 of the band's biggest hits, including "I Want to Break Free", and "Bohemian Rhapsody"
- Go gaga for this offer and get a Price Band B ticket for £21.84 -- that's 34% off
- Alternatively, book a top seat for £33.04, saving 26% on the usual price of £44.74
March 13, 2013 - March 25, 2013
Capital FM Arena
The Lace Market
Nottingham, NG1 1LA
- With this offer, Travelzoo subscribers can get a Price Band B ticket for the show at the Capital FM Arena for £21.84 -- that's 34% off the usual price of £33.04. All prices stated include the venue's obligatory 12%-per-ticket fee.
- We have also negotiated a 26% discount on top tickets. Price Band A seats are usually £44.74, but are now available for £33.04 each.
- "We Will Rock You" has now been seen by more than 15 million people in 17 countries worldwide. It features some of the rock band's best-known songs, including "I Want to Break Free", "Radio Ga Ga", "A Kind of Magic", "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", "Bohemian Rhapsody" and "Don't Stop Me Now", and the original West End production won the Laurence Oliver Audience Award in 2011 for Most Popular Show
The small print
Update (21 March, 2:26pm) Due to popularity, booking for this offer has been extended to 10am on 25 March. Subject to availability. The £21.84 offer is for a Band B seat and the £33.04 offer is for a Band A seat. Valid on 27 March only. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at the time of publication. Band B tickets usually cost £29.50 plus a per-ticket fee of £3.54. Band A tickets usually cost £39.50 plus a per-ticket fee of £4.74.
See all terms