By Ceri Anderson
For less than £15 a head, you and a friend can tuck into a 2-course meal with a glass of prosecco each at the 16th-century Legh Arms pub in Knutsford.
Why we love it
- £29 instead of up to £56.30 for a 2-course meal for two at The Legh Arms in Knutsford
- Save up to 48% with this exclusive deal
- Choose any main course and starter from the menu -- there's a great selection of seasonal produce for meat lovers and vegetarians
- This 16th-century pub features high ceilings and old wooden beams
- The outside terrace is a lovely place to dine on on warmer days
Wed-Sat, 7 Oct-28 Feb, 2014
The Legh Arms
Knutsford, WA16 8EB
Tel: 01565 651226
- A starter each, such as haddock and creamy brie bake, or chicken caesar salad
A main course each. Current options include an 8oz rump steak with hand-cut chips, mushroom, tomato, onion rings and peppercorn sauce, or ale-battered fish & chips with homemade tartar sauce, mushy peas and lemon
You'll also get a glass of Canaletto prosecco
The pub is close to Tatton Park, so it's a great place to stop off for a meal before or after a stroll through the deer park.
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and entitles each person to a starter and a main course. Includes a glass of Canaletto prosecco. Valid for lunch or dinner, Wednesday-Saturday, from 7 October-30 November and 2 January-28 February, 2014. Note: Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms