By Amy Lindsay
Recently awarded a coveted four Red Stars from the AA, Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa is a rural retreat set in 38 acres of Cheshire countryside. With both an award-winning restaurant and spa, this property makes the perfect escape.
Why we love it
- An overnight stay for two in an upgraded Executive Room at this Victorian mansion is now £149 instead of the usual £239
- Guests get canapés and champagne followed by dinner in the candlelit 2-AA-Rosette restaurant, winner of the Nantwich Food Festival Best Hotel Restaurant, 2012 and 2013
- Awarded a prestigious five bubbles by The Good Spa Guide and winner of the Residential Spa of the Year at the Professional Spa Awards, the spa is set in the original stable block and features a steam room, a glass-roofed swimming pool, a hydrotherapy pool and a health club
- Bordered by the River Weaver, the property is within easy reach of Chester, Manchester and the medieval town of Nantwich. Crewe Station is a 10-minute drive away.
- "Public areas are delightful" -- The AA Hotel Guide 2014
Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa
Nantwich, CW5 6DQ
Tel: 0845 458 0901
What's included & when
- Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 11 April; Friday-night stays are an extra £34 per room and Saturday-night stays are an extra £42 per room (payable to the hotel on booking)
- Overnight accommodation for two in an Executive Room with full English breakfast and access to the spa facilities
3-course set-menu dinner (worth £37 per person)
Pre-dinner canapés and a glass of champagne (worth £16.95 per person)
The small print
Not available on 25 January; 1, 4, 8, 14-15 February; 14 March. Subject to availability. Rooms at the promotional price are limited, so early booking is advised.
See all terms