By Martin Cropper
For £129, grab a gourmet stay for two at a 4-star Lake District hotel that The AA Hotel Guide 2014 praises for its "high levels of style and luxury".
Why we love it
- This dinner, bed and breakfast stay at The Wordsworth Hotel in Grasmere is now £129, a saving of up to 43%
- It comes with loads of treats, including cream tea, canapés, a 4-course dinner and a spa discount
- The AA Restaurant Guide 2014 awards the Signature Restaurant two Rosettes, highlighting the "creative country-house cooking"
- The hotel was built in 1870 as a hunting lodge and retains many period features
The Wordsworth Hotel
Grasmere, LA22 9SW
Tel: 015394 35592
What's included & when
- Valid until 31 March (a 2-night minimum stay applies for Saturdays)
- Overnight accommodation with breakfast in a Courtyard Double Room
- 4-course dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette Signature Restaurant with pre-dinner canapes (worth £38 per person)
- Cream tea (worth £6.95 per person)
- £10 off spa treatments per person
- Late checkout until midday
- Add an extra night with breakfast for £120 and get a £30 voucher per room to spend on dinner in the Signature Restaurant on the second night
- It is an extra £10 to upgrade to a Classic Room
The small print
Not available on 12-22 February. Subject to availability. Rooms at the promotional price are limited, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms