By Laura Summers
Not far from the Peak District National Park, Hollin Hall Country House Hotel -- described as "elegant" by The AA Hotel Guide 2014 -- is now offering overnight stays for £79 per room.
Why we love it
- Saving up to 56% on the usual price, this offer also includes a 3-course dinner and cream tea with fizz
- The bar serves local beers and signature cocktails, and the restaurant sources its ingredients from artisan suppliers
- The AA Hotel Guide 2014 praises the property's "combination of traditional and contemporary design"
- The National Trust sites of Lyme Park and Tatton Park are both less than 40 minutes away by car
Hollin Hall Country House Hotel
Kerridge, SK10 5BG
Tel: 01625 573246
What's included & when
- Valid until 30 April
- Overnight accommodation for two in a Classic Double or Twin Room with breakfast
3-course dinner with a glass of wine (worth £27 per person)
Cream tea with a glass of sparkling wine (worth £12 per person)
A 2-night stay is £129 per room on a bed-and-breakfast basis with dinner on the first night
The small print
The voucher can only be used once. Rooms at this promotional price are limited, so early booking is advised. Update (11:56am, 14 January): Due to popular demand, 14-15 February are no longer available.
See all terms