By Travelzoo Staff
Lodore Falls, a 4-star hotel in the Lake District, has put together a special stay-and-dine package for Travelzoo subscribers. It's £149 per room and includes extras worth over £100. Here's what you get:
-Overnight accommodation in a standard room
Why we love it
- Save 39% with this £149 dine-and-stay deal
- Lodore Falls has lake and mountain views and a waterfall in its grounds
- Includes a 3-course dinner, tea, cake, a sparkling cocktail and breakfast
- The extras alone are worth over £100
- The AA praises the hotel's "enviable location overlooking Derwentwater"
- Extra nights are £129, including dinner
Keswick, CA12 5UX
Tel: 0800 840 1246
What's included & when
- June 12, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- - 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £72)
- - Tea and cake on arrival (worth £13)
- - A pre-dinner sparkling Lodore cocktail (worth £18)
- This deal is valid Sunday-Friday stays until 30 September. It's an extra £25 per room to stay on Saturday nights, payable directly to the hotel.
- Situated in what The AA calls an "enviable location", among 40 acres of grounds on the edge of Derwentwater, with Lodore Falls and the surrounding mountains as a backdrop, this 4-star hotel is convenient for some of the most scenic walks in the area, and there's even a waterfall in the grounds. The leisure facilities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor hot tub, a sauna, a gym, an Elemis spa, and tennis and squash courts.
- Additional nights are £129, including a 3-course set-menu dinner. There is also a £25 supplement for Saturday nights.
- Not available on 24-25 August.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
The small print
Includes an overnight stay for two people in a standard double room, tea and cake of the day on arrival, a pre-dinner Lodore sparkling cocktail, a 3-course set-menu dinner and cooked breakfast. Valid for Sunday-Friday stays until 30 September. Saturday nights are available for a supplement of £25 per room payable directly to the hotel. Additional nights from Sunday to Friday are £129, including dinner (£25 supplement also applies on a Saturday). Not available on 24-25 August. Subject to availability.
See all terms