By Travelzoo Staff
Winner of a VisitEngland Silver Award and set in seven acres of gardens with a private lake, the 4-star Mere Court Hotel offers guests a tranquil escape in the Cheshire countryside. Experience it for yourself for £89 per room with this deal, which includes dinner for two at the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant.
Why we love it
- Escape to a country house in Cheshire and save over 50% with this deal from the 4-star Mere Court Hotel
- Now £89 per night instead of £188, with full English breakfast
- Includes a 3-course à la carte dinner for two at the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant (worth £32 per person)
- Winner of a VisitEngland Silver Award
The Mere Court Hotel
Knutsford, WA16 0RW
Tel: 01565 831000
What's included & when
- March 8, 2013 - July 31, 2013
- In full, you get:
- - Overnight accommodation for two in a House Bedroom
- - Full English breakfast
- - 3-course à la carte dinner for two at the Arboreum Restaurant (worth approximately £32 per person)
- This offer is available for Sunday-Friday stays until 31 July. Extra nights are £60 per room on a B&B basis.
- The hotel was built in 1903 and stands in seven acres of gardens with a private lake. Nearby attractions include Tatton Park, which hosts the RHS Annual Flower Show, Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet and the Trafford Centre. Manchester, Chester and Liverpool city centres are all within easy reach, and the Peak District and Snowdonia National Park are accessible by car.
- Not available on 22-28 July
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a House Bedroom including full English breakfast and a 3-course à la carte dinner for two at the Arboreum Restaurant. Vouchers are valid for Sunday-Friday stays until 31 July. Extra nights are available for £60 per room on a B&B basis. Not available on 22-28 July. Subject to availability. A limited number of rooms per night are available, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms