By Travelzoo Staff
Sofia National Ballet will be performing two classical shows at the Palace Theatre in Manchester on 22 and 23 July, and Travelzoo subscribers can now get their hands on top tickets to either show for £15, saving 57% on the standard admission cost. The offer is for Band A tickets, which are located in the Stalls and Circle.
Why we love it
- Top tickets in the stalls and circle for £15
- Save up to 57%
- A choice of two classical ballet shows: "Don Quixote" on 22 July and "Giselle" on 23 July
July 18, 2013 - July 24, 2013
97 Oxford Street
- Sofia National Ballet, a Bulgarian ballet company, will perform "Don Quixote" on Monday 22 July. The show tells us the story of a noble old gentleman, whose dreams of strong knights, chivalry and beautiful ladies, lead to an exciting adventure.
- On Tuesday, 23 July, the company performs "Giselle", the story of a vulnerable peasant girl who dies of a broken heart after finding out her lover is already engaged to somebody else.
- "Familiar, crowd-pleasing favourites" -- The Herald
- "Sofia National Ballet is fast developing an international reputation for its remarkable and breath-taking performances" -- GetSurrey.co.uk
- Book by 23 July.
- How to book:
- - Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the theatre
- - Choose your preferred performance
- - Choose the seats you want. Make sure you select the "Travelzoo" seats
- - Proceed to the checkout
- - A one-off transaction fee of £4 applies
- - Alternatively book over the phone at 0844 871 3019 and quote "TZOO"
The small print
Valid for performances on either 22 or 23 July. Must be used in one visit. A one-off fee of £4 applies per transaction. Call charges may apply. Full terms and conditions below.
See all terms