By Travelzoo Staff
Opera House Manchester becomes Neverland this Christmas when "Knight Rider" and "Baywatch" legend David Hasselhoff stars as Captain Hook in "Peter Pan". Save 50% with this offer and snag one of the best seats in the house for £14.95 instead of the usual £29.90.
Why we love it
- Opera House Manchester's panto this Christmas is "Peter Pan"
- He's behind you! Starring David Hasselhoff of "Knight Rider" and "Baywatch" as Captain Hook
- Get a top ticket for £14.95 -- that's half the usual price
- Price Band A seats are some of the best in the house
- Ideal for the whole family
- No additional fees
Dec. 20, 2012 - Jan. 11, 2013
Opera House Manchester
3 Quay Street
- This offer is valid for a Price Band A seat in the Stalls or Dress Circle for the following performances:
- Update (10 Jan, 11:40am): The 7:30pm performance on Saturday, 12 January, is now available to book at the offer price.
- - Wednesday, 2 January, 1pm
- - Thursday, 3 January, 5pm
- - Friday, 4 January, 5pm
- - Saturday, 5 January, 5pm
- - Sunday, 6 January, 5pm
- - Wednesday, 9 January, 2:30pm or 7pm
- - Thursday, 10 January, 2:30pm or 7pm
- - Friday, 11 January, 2:30pm
- The usual price of £29.90 and the offer price of £14.95 already include per-ticket booking fees and a theatre restoration levy.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets. Find your preferred performance the enter promo code TZOO when prompted to access the discounted price. ATG's website is not optimised for mobile use. We recommend you book online from your PC or laptop.
The small print
Update (10 Jan, 11:40am): The 7:30pm performance on Saturday, 12 January, is now available to book at the offer price. Subject to availability. Valid for one Price Band A ticket. Valid for selected performances on 2-6, 8-11 January only. Must be used in one visit. Offer price already includes a per-ticket booking fee. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. Price Band A tickets usually cost £27 plus a £2.90-per-ticket fee.