By Travelzoo Staff
The Hilton Templepatrick Hotel & Country Club is a 4-star hotel set in the private grounds of the 400-year-old Castle Upton Estate. With this offer, two Travelzoo subscribers can tuck into a 2-course dinner for £29.
Why we love it
- £29 for a 2-course dinner for two, with a liqueur coffee each, at the Hilton Templepatrick Hotel & Country Club
- This package for two usually costs up to £57 -- so you save 49%
- Dishes prepared by executive chef Michael Mooney, formerly of the 5-star Lough Erne Resort
- This 4-star hotel is part of the 400-year-old Castle Upton Estate
- The Treffners Restaurant overlooks the 18-hole championship golf course
- A 10-minute drive from Antrim and 20 minutes from Belfast
Sept. 10, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Castle Upton Estate
Northern Ireland, BT39 0DD
Tel: 028 9443 5500
- Saving up to 49% on the usual price, here's what each person can expect:
- - A starter such as ham hock terrine, or Antrim coast chowder
- - A main course such as pan-fried hake, or slow-roasted County Antrim pork belly
- You'll also get a liqueur coffee each at the end of the meal.
- The menu is overseen by executive chef Michael Mooney, formerly of the 5-star Lough Erne Resort.
- This 4-star hotel is just off the M2, a 10-minute drive from Antrim and 20 minutes from Belfast.
- This offer is valid for dinner seven days a week, until the end of October
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a liqueur coffee, a starter and a main course. The following supplements apply: £4 on the scallop starter; £2 on the salmon main course; £6 on the steak main course. Vouchers may be used for dinner, seven days a week, until 31 October. Excludes bank holiday weekends. Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms