By Travelzoo Staff
The Hilton Templepatrick Hotel & Country Clubis a 4-star hotel set in the private grounds of the 400-year-old Castle Upton Estate. With this offer, two Travelzoo subscribers can tuck into a 2-course dinner for £29.
Why we love it
- £29 for a 2-course dinner for two, with a summer breeze cocktail each, at the Hilton Templepatrick Hotel & Country Club
- This package for two usually cost up to £61.90 -- so you save 53%
- Dishes prepared by executive chef Michael Mooney, formerly of the 5-star Lough Erne Resort
- This 4-star hotel is part of the 400-year-old Castle Upton Estate
- The Treffners Restaurant overlooks the 18-hole championship golf course
- A 10-minute drive from Antrim and 20 minutes from Belfast
May 8, 2013 - July 31, 2013
Castle Upton Estate
Northern Ireland, BT39 0DD
Tel: 028 9443 5500
- Saving up to 53% on the usual price, here's what each person can expect:
- -A summer breeze cocktail -- made with vodka, cranberry juice and grapefruit juice
- -A starter such as ham hock terrine, or Antrim coast chowder
- -A main course such as pan-fried hake, or slow-roasted County Antrim pork belly
- The menu is overseen by executive chef Michael Mooney, formerly of the 5-star Lough Erne Resort.
- This 4-star hotel is just off the M2, a 10-minute drive from Antrim and 20 minutes from Belfast.
- This offer is valid for dinner seven days a week, until the end of July
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a summer breeze cocktail, a starter and a main course. The following supplements apply: £4 on the scallop starter; £2 on the salmon main course; £6 on the steak main course. Vouchers may be used for dinner, seven days a week, until 31 July. Excludes bank holiday weekends. Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms