By Travelzoo Staff
According to Lonely Planet, Hollywood actor Liam Neeson was spotted at Upstairs at Joe's, a restaurant in the pretty fishing village of Cushendall. For £35 (instead of up to £68.70), two Travelzoo subscribers can visit for a 3-course meal, with a liqueur coffee each.
Why we love it
- £35 for a 3-course meal for two at Upstairs at Joe's in Cushendall
- Regularly costing up to £68.70, you save 49% with this offer
- Includes a liqueur coffee each
- According to Lonely Planet, "this restaurant above McCollams pub prides itself on promoting local produce"
- Cushendall is a pretty seaside village between Glenariff and Cushendun
Dec. 7, 2012 - March 31, 2013
Upstairs at Joe's
23 Mill Street
County Antrim, BT44 0RR
Tel: 028 2177 2384
- The food is locally sourced, so the menu may change depending on what is available, but here are some examples:
- -A starter such as pan-fried scallops with chilli and ginger over a potato rosti, or deep-fried brie with sweet and sour sauce
- -A main course such as chargrilled 8oz sirloin steak with roasted vine tomatoes in a pepper and brandy cream sauce or Thai green seafood curry with monkfish, salmon, cod and scampi
- -A dessert such as hot chocolate fudge cake or sticky toffee pudding with a butterscotch sauce
- -A liqueur coffee -- choose from Irish, French and Caribbean
- Set within an 18th century building, Upstairs at Joe's is above McCollams pub.
- This deal can be used seven days a week, until the end of March.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter, a main course and a dessert from the à la carte menu, plus a liqueur coffee. This voucher is valid seven days a week, until 31 March, 2013. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms