By Travelzoo Staff
Follow in the footsteps of famous faces such as Will Ferrell by taking a tour of Londonderry with Martin McCrossan's City Tours. Now £4 for two, this experience is half the usual cost.
Why we love it
- Two can see the sights of historic Derry on an hour-long walking tour for £4 with Martin McCrossan's City Tours
- Save 50% on the usual cost of this experience, which also includes a cup of tea or coffee each
- Hollywood actor Will Ferrell recently took the tour
- Learn about the modern political history of the area as you take a walk around the city's walls
- Owner Martin McCrossan was named Tourism Hero at the 2013 Northern Ireland Tourism Awards
July 17, 2013 - Oct. 24, 2013
Derry City Tours
11 Carlisle Road
Northern Ireland, BT48 6JJ
Tel: 028 7127 1996
- The tour commences at Carlisle Road and takes a route around the city's high walls. You'll learn about the modern political history of the city, as well as historic events such as the 1689 Siege of Derry.
- Each tour lasts approximately one hour and includes a cup of tea or coffee each.
- This offer is valid seven days a week, at 10am, 12pm, 2pm and 4pm until 24 October -- there is no need to book in advance, just turn up for the tour you wish to attend with your voucher
The small print
Voucher is valid for two people to take part in a Walking Tour of Derry. The tour leaves from 11 Carlisle Road at 10am, 12pm, 2pm and 4pm, seven days a week. No advanced booking is required, just turn up at your chosen date and time. Voucher is valid until 24 October. Tours last approximately one hour. Includes a cup of tea or coffee each during the tour. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. Up to 45 people may attend each tour. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date.
See all terms