By Christina Bracewell
Set on a tree-lined Victorian terrace in the Queen's University quarter of Southern Belfast, the 4-star Malone Lodge reopened earlier this year, following extensive renovation.
Why we love it
- Less than £50 per night for a 4-star hotel in Belfast with breakfast is a great price
- Visit-Belfast.com calls it "one of Belfast's finest town-house hotels"
- The hotel is 10 minutes' walk from the Botanic gardens and the Ulster Museum
- Lonely Planet says praises the hotel for its "large, luxurious rooms"
- The hotel's recent £3m refurbishment saw the addition of a new restaurant headed up by Dean Butler, the Institute of Hospitality's Head Chef of the Year 2012
- This deal is part of a wider sale of hotels across Ireland. Click here for more details
Malone Lodge Hotel
60 Eglantine Avenue
Belfast, BT9 6DY
Tel: 0035 321 4391998
What's included & when
- Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 12 December; 5 January-30 April, 2014
- A 2-night stay for two people in a Standard Double Room, with full Irish breakfast. If your stay includes either a Friday or Saturday night, or both, a supplement of 40€ per room is payable to the hotel.
Search for cheap flights to Belfast
with Fly.com. It is about a 30-minute drive from Belfast International airport, or a 15-minute drive from Belfast City airport to the hotel.
The small print
Not available 29-30 November; 13 December-4 January. This voucher is valid for a 2-night stay from Sunday-Thursday for two people in Standard Double Room and includes daily breakfast. Subject to availability. Rooms are limited, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms