By Travelzoo Staff
Peter Schaufuss Ballet will be performing "Swan Lake" and "Romeo and Juliet" at Belfast's Grand Opera House this month, and Travelzoo subscribers can now save up to 48% across a range of seating bands.
Why we love it
- Award-winning Peter Schaufuss Ballet is performing at Belfast's Grand Opera House from 16-21 September
- Tickets to "Swan Lake" and "Romeo and Juliet" now available from £12.50
- Save up to 48% across a range of seats
Sept. 11, 2013 - Sept. 22, 2013
"Swan Lake" and "Romeo and Juliet"
Grand Opera House
2-4 Great Victoria Street, Belfast,
County Antrim, BT2 7HR
Tel: 028 9024 1919
- Tickets to "Swan Lake", which is running on Monday 16, Tuesday 17 and Saturday 21 September, and "Romeo and Juliet", running Wednesday 18, Thursday 19 and Friday 20 September, usually cost between £23.75-£33.75, depending on the date and performance, but are now available for between £12.50-£17.50. The deal is valid for seating bands A-D and the prices quoted already include the venue's per-ticket booking fee of £1.25.
- Update (16 September. 4:42pm): Due to a technical glitch, this offer is currently unavailable for "Swan Lake". Update (17 September. 9:22am): Technical issue has been resolved, this offer is now available for booking.
- Since its formation in 1997, Peter Schaufuss Ballet has performed to audiences throughout Denmark, winning the Esbjerg Music House Star Prize for best performance in 1997/98. It has also toured in Paris, Edinburgh, London and Santander.
- The 6-day run at the Grand Opera House will see Peter Schaufuss' inventive take on Tchaikovsky's "Swan Lake", one of the most famous classical ballets ever produced, and Prokofiev's "Romeo and Juliet", based on Shakespeare's tragic love story.
- Book by 21 September.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with Belfast Grand Opera House. Under the What's On section, select "Buy Tickets" on either Peter Schaufuss Ballet - Swan Lake or Peter Schaufuss Ballet - Romeo and Juliet. Select your preferred performance and enter the promo code TRAVELZOO. Then choose your seats (Band A-D) and follow the instructions through to checkout. You will then need to set up a username and password in order to complete the booking.
The small print
See all terms
Update (16 September. 4:42pm): Due to a technical glitch, this offer is currently unavailable for "Swan Lake". Update (17 September. 9:22am): Technical issue has been resolved, this offer is now available for booking. Subject to availability. Valid for performances from 16-21 September. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Band A-D tickets included in the offer usually cost between £23.75-£33.75, depending on the date and performance. Full terms and conditions below.