By Travelzoo Staff
"Noises Off", the Olivier Award-winning farce by playwright and novelist Michael Frayn ("Spies", "Democracy"), is touring the UK and Ireland straight from the West End. Travelzoo subscribers can get top tickets for £14.49 each when the show comes to the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre in Dublin next week.
Why we love it
- Up to 57% off a ticket for Olivier Award-winning comedy "Noises Off", starring Neil Pearson ("Drop the Dead Donkey"), fresh from successful runs at the Old Vic and in the West End
- Book a top seat at the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre in Dublin for £14.49 (€16.90)
- The farce tells the story of an acting troupe as they stumble from chaotic rehearsals to a disastrous last night
- "Hilarious" -- The Star
July 3, 2013 - July 12, 2013
Dublin Bord Gáis Energy Theatre
Grand Canal Square
Tel: + 353 (0) 1 677 7999
- This offer is valid for evening performances on Monday, 8 July, to Thursday, 11 July. When booked via Ticketmaster, tickets in the top two price bands usually cost £28.95-£33.78, but they are now available for £14.49 each. All prices quoted already include Ticketmaster's per-ticket booking fee of 12.5%.
- On its debut in 1982, "Noises Off" won the Olivier Award for Best Comedy and was nominated for another two when it ran in the West End last year. Directed by the acclaimed Lindsay Posner, who takes the reins again for the UK tour, it stars Neil Pearson ("Drop the Dead Donkey", "Between the Lines", "Bridget Jones' Diary") and Maureen Beattie ("Lewis", "The Bill") as cast members attempting to rehearse for a play -- without much success, thanks in part to missed cues, infighting, bizarre props, misunderstandings and more.
- "Hilarious" -- The Star
- "There are moments when you are no longer certain quite what you are laughing at. All you know is that you can't stop" -- The Daily Telegraph
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with Ticketmaster. Select the number of Travelzoo tickets you want to purchase, then enter promo code Travelzoo when prompted. The transaction will be in euros, and prices for the top two ticket types and the offer price will appear as €34.40, €33.75 and €16.90, respectively. Currency conversions were calculated on 2 July using www.xe.com and may be subject to fluctuation. The booking website is not optimised for mobile phones so we recommend using a PC, laptop or tablet.
The small print
Valid for evening performances on 8-11 July, subject to availability. Offer is for tickets usually priced £28.95-£33.78 (€33.75-€34.40). Advance booking required. Not valid on tickets already purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus per-ticket fees at the time of publication. All prices quoted include Ticketmaster's obligatory 12.5% per-ticket fee.