By Travelzoo Staff
"Noises Off", the Olivier Award-winning farce by playwright and novelist Michael Frayn ("Spies", "Democracy"), is touring the UK straight from the West End. Travelzoo subscribers can get top tickets for £16.25 each when the show comes to the Grand Opera House Belfast this week.
Why we love it
- Up to 50% off a ticket for Olivier Award-winning comedy "Noises Off", starring Neil Pearson ("Drop the Dead Donkey"), fresh from successful runs at the Old Vic and in the West End
Book a top seat at the Grand Opera House Belfast for £16.25
- The farce tells the story of an acting troupe as they stumble from chaotic rehearsals to a disastrous last night
"Hilarious" -- The Star
Valid for all evening performances from 2-5 July
June 28, 2013 - July 5, 2013
Grand Opera House
2-4 Great Victoria Street, Belfast,
County Antrim, BT2 7HR
Tel: 028 9024 1919
- This offer is valid for all evening performances from Tuesday, 2 July, to Friday, 5 July. Usually priced up to £32.25, top seats in the Stalls, Grand Circle and Upper Circle are now £16.25 each. All prices quoted already include a per-ticket booking fee of £1.25.
- On its debut in 1982, "Noises Off" won the Olivier Award for Best Comedy and was nominated for another two when it ran in the West End last year. Directed by the acclaimed Lindsay Posner, who takes the reins again for the UK tour, it stars Neil Pearson ("Drop the Dead Donkey", "Between the Lines", "Bridget Jones' Diary") and Maureen Beattie ("Lewis", "The Bill") as cast members attempting to rehearse for a play -- without much success, thanks in part to missed cues, infighting, bizarre props, misunderstandings and more.
- "Hilarious" -- The Star
- "There are moments when you are no longer certain quite what you are laughing at. All you know is that you can't stop" -- The Daily Telegraph
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the theatre and enter promo code TRAVELZOO when prompted. Choose the number of Band A seats you require and proceed to the checkout. The booking website is not optimised for mobile phones so we recommend using a PC, laptop or tablet. Alternatively, book by phone on 028 9024 1919 and quote Travelzoo. Call charges may apply. Box office is open 9:30am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
The small print
Valid for a Price Band A ticket for performances on 2-5 July, subject to availability. Advance booking required. Not valid on tickets already purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus per-ticket fees at the time of publication. Tickets usually cost £30.25-£32.25. All prices quoted include a £1.25 per-ticket fee.