By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled just off the Northumberland coast is Doxford Hall Hotel & Spa, an award-winning country house near Alnwick. This summer, visit this peaceful haven with a friend for a 2-course lunch in the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette restaurant, plus all-day spa access, for £45 -- worth £80.
Why we love it
- A day's spa access plus an award-winning lunch for two at Doxford Hall Hotel & Spa, for the exclusive price of £45
- A "beautiful" country house (AA) set in 10 acres of secluded grounds just outside Alnwick
- Recipient of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award in 2012 and 2013
- Ideal for exploring Northumberland's National Park and the Scottish borders
July 26, 2013 - Oct. 29, 2013
Doxford Hall Hotel & Spa
Doxford Hall Hotel
Northumberland, NE67 5DN
Tel: 01665 589 700
- The following package has been created exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers:
- - Full use of the spa facilities, including the pool, the fitness room, the sauna and the steam room
- - A 2-course lunch in for two in the 2-AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant (worth £25 per person). Current options include smoked salmon and potato terrine to start, followed by slow-cooked pork belly
- This country house hotel, which received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012 and 2013, offers an ideal base for exploring Northumberland National Park and Holy Island of Lindisfarne.
- This offer is available Monday-Friday until 29 October.
The small print
Vouchers may be used Monday-Friday, subject to availability, until 29 October. Excludes bank holidays. Reservations are required. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. Additional vouchers maybe purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Over-16s only. Gratuity is not included. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms