By Travelzoo Staff
The 4-star De Vere Slaley Hall hotel in Hexham is a "grand" Edwardian manor house set in "one thousand acres of windswept Northumbrian moorland", says The AA Restaurant Guide 2013.
Why we love it
- A champagne afternoon tea for two at Duke's Grill in De Vere Slaley Hall in Hexham for less than £15 a head instead of the usual £55
- Includes finger sandwiches, scones and a glass of champagne
- De Vere Slaley Hall is an Edwardian manor house set in 1000 acres of countryside
- The "tasteful" restaurant holds one coveted AA Rosette
- Vouchers are valid seven days a week
July 12, 2013 - Oct. 29, 2013
Duke's Grill at De Vere Slaley Hall
Hexham, NE47 0BX
Tel: 01434 676 522
- For £29, two Travelzoo subscribers can savour a delectable afternoon tea while sipping on a glass of champagne at the hotel's AA-recommended Duke's Grill restaurant.
- Usually £55, the deal includes:
- - A glass of Moët champagne each
- - A selection of finger sandwiches
- - Fruit and plain scones with strawberry preserve and cream
- - A pot of tea of your choice
- The deal is valid seven days a week until 29 October
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to afternoon tea with a a glass of Moët champagne. Valid 1-5pm, seven days a week, until 29 October. Excludes bank holidays. Subject to availability. Advance booking is required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms