By Amy Lindsay
The Yorkshire Dales is a mecca for walkers, and The Punch Bowl Inn is the perfect place to hang your boots after a long walk. Overnight stays at this 17th-century inn in the village of Swaledale are now £99 per room.
Why we love it
- You save over 40% on an overnight stay at this Grade II-listed, 17th-century country inn in the Yorkshire Dales
- At £99 per room, this deal from The Punch Bowl Inn includes accommodation for two, dinner credit, wine and full English breakfast
- The property is listed in Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay and The Good Pub Guide. The Yorkshire Post praises its "exemplary service"
The Punch Bowl Inn
North Yorkshire, DL11 6PF
Tel: 01748 886233
What's included & when
- Valid for stays until 31 January, 2014 (Friday- and Saturday- night stays are an extra £20 per room, payable direct to the hotel on booking)
- Accommodation in a Superior Double/Twin Room with full English breakfast
A £22.50 allocation per person towards dinner (to cover a 3-course set-menu meal)
A complimentary bottle of house wine (worth £15.95)
Upgrade to a 2-night package with the second night on a bed-and-breakfast basis plus a bottle of champagne instead of wine (worth £37) and chocolates (worth £6.95) for £160 per room
A 3-night package with the same extras is available for £210 per room
The small print
Not available on 23 December-1 January. The dinner allocation of £22.50 per person covers a 3-course set-menu dinner. Supplements are payable direct to the hotel. Subject to availability. Update (1:57pm, 30 October): 7, 14 November are sold out. Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer.
See all terms