By Travelzoo Staff
For £109 per room, escape to Redworth Hall Hotel, a 17th country house in County Durham. This overnight package is 42% cheaper than usual and includes:
Why we love it
- 42% off the usual price for an overnight stay in a Durham country manor house
- For £109 per room, you get accommodation at Redworth Hall Hotel, with breakfast and late checkout
- Also includes a 3-course dinner at the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant and a bottle of wine in the room on arrival
- Stay for two nights for £179 or three nights for £265
Redworth Hall Hotel
Redworth Hall Hotel
Redworth, DL5 6NL
Tel: 0800 808 9596
What's included & when
- July 12, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- - Accommodation in a Guest Double room
- - Full English breakfast
- - 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £50)
- - A bottle of wine in the room on arrival (worth £18)
- - Late checkout until 1pm (worth £30)
- Set in 150 acres of woodland, Redworth Hall was built in 1693 and still has many original features, including the Great Hall and a spiral stone staircase. It's eight miles from Darlington, 20 miles from Durham and close to the Durham Dales.
- The hotel's AA-Rosette-awarded 1744 Restaurant serves traditional food using seasonal and local produce. Standout dishes include confit of duck leg with sticky red cabbage, fondant potato and red currant jus, and chocolate and orange torte with raspberry coulis.
- There's a health club with a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a sauna and steam room, tennis courts and a variety of exercise classes.
- Vouchers are valid every day until 30 September. A supplement of £20 is payable directly to the hotel for Saturday-night stays.
- A 2-night package is £179 per room, including afternoon tea on the second day and breakfast.
- A 3-night package is £265 per room, including bed-and-breakfast on the third night, plus an additional £30 voucher to spend on food, drinks or spa treatments in the hotel.
- Not available on 16, 27 July; 2-3, 9-10, 17, 23 August; 14, 26 September.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two adults in a Guest Double room, full English breakfast, a 3-course set-menu dinner, a bottle of wine in the room on arrival and late checkout. Valid seven days a week until 30 September. A supplement of £20 applies for Saturday-night stays, payable directly to the hotel. Not available on 16, 27 July; 2-3, 9-10, 17, 23 August; 14, 26 September. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms