By Travelzoo Staff
"Madagascar Live!" is a family-friendly arena show chock full of musical numbers, wild costumes, colourful sets and comedy. Based on the 2005 animated film starring Chris Rock and David Schwimmer, it's touring the UK -- and Travelzoo subscribers can save 50% and grab a ticket for £10.
Why we love it
- For £10, get a ticket for "Madagascar Live!" at the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle
- Alternatively, save 50% on Silver or Gold seats -- now £15 and £17.50, respectively
- This live adaptation of the smash-hit animated film sees your favourite characters come to life on stage
- Foot-tapping songs and wild action for all the family to enjoy
Jan. 25, 2013 - Feb. 7, 2013
Metro Radio Arena
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7NA
- Tickets are available for the following performances at the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle:
- - Friday, 8 February, 6:30pm
- - Saturday, 9 February, 11am
- - Saturday, 9 February, 6:30pm
- - Sunday, 10 February, 12pm
- - Sunday, 10 February, 4pm
- We have also negotiated 50% off tickets in the Gold and Silver seating areas -- these usually cost £35 and £30, respectively, but are now £17.50 (£17 for the Friday show) and £15.
- Directed by Gip Hoppe ("Dora the Explorer Live") and featuring loveable characters from "Madagascar", such as Alex the lion, Marty the zebra, Gloria the hippo and the four mischievous penguins, this stage version of the film brings the story to life with foot-tapping songs, dancing and thrilling effects.
- A £2.50-per-transaction fee applies.
- How to book:
- - Click "Buy Now"
- - Choose your preferred performance that is included in the offer
- - Select from the drop-down list "Madagascar 50% Off Offer"
- - Enter the promo code TRAVELZOO (case sensitive)
- - Select the number and type of tickets you want and continue to the checkout to complete your purchase
- - The booking website is not optimised for mobile use. We recommend using a PC, laptop or tablet computer to book online.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for Bronze, Silver or Gold tickets for performances at 6:30pm on Friday, 8 February, 11am or 6:30pm on Saturday, 9 February, or 12pm or 4pm on Sunday, 10 February. No other performances are included in this offer. Advance booking required. A £2.50-per-transaction fee applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms