By Travelzoo Staff
"9 to 5 - The Musical" is based on the hit 1980 film starring Dolly Parton, featuring the eponymous hit, as well as other pop classics such as "Backwoods Barbie". For £25, get a top ticket and a free drink at the theatre bar when it comes to the Sunderland Empire.
Why we love it
- Nab a top ticket for "9 to 5 - The Musical", based on the hit 1980 film starring Dolly Parton
- You will get a free drink before the show or at the interval
- The soundtrack includes Parton's hits "9 to 5" and "Backwoods Barbie"
- Stars stage-and-screen legend Bonnie Langford and Natalie Casey ("Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps")
- "Terrific" -- The Daily Telegraph
Oct. 24, 2012 - Nov. 3, 2012
4-5 High Street West
Tyne and Wear, SR1 3EX
- This offer is valid for all evening and afternoon performances 30 October to 3 November and saves 33% on the regular price of a Price Band A seat in the Stalls or Dress Circle.
- "9 to 5 - The Musical" stars stage and screen legend Bonnie Langford, alongside Natalie Casey -- known for her roles in "Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps", "Hollyoaks" and the recent West End production of "Abigail's Party" -- Amy Lennox ("Legally Blonde the Musical") and West End star Jackie Clune. It tells the story of three office workers who decide to get even with their boss -- played by Ben Richards of "Holby City" and "The Bill" -- when his scheming and sexist ways start to drive them crazy.
- "There is a terrific joie de vivre about this stage version of '9 to 5'...4/5" -- The Daily Telegraph
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" too book directly with ATG Tickets. Choose your preferred performance and either "Stalls" or "Dress Circle". Choose the number of tickets you require, then proceed to the checkout
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for one Price Band A ticket and a drink worth up to £4, before the show or at the interval. The offer price already includes a £2.50-per-ticket booking fee. Available for all performances 30 October-3 November. Must be used in one visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms