By Travelzoo Staff
For £29, you and a friend can tuck into a 2-course Italian dinner, while sipping a glass of prosecco at Vivido restaurant in Harrogate.
Why we love it
- £29 for a 2-course dinner for two with bubbly at Italian restaurant Vivido in Harrogate
- This deal would usually cost up to £61.70 -- you save 53%
- Vivido won the Summer Pubs & Restaurants Gold Award in the Harrogate in Bloom Awards 2011
- The deal is valid Sunday-Friday until the end of October
Sept. 12, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
16 Cheltenham Crescent
Harrogate, HG1 1DH
Tel: 01423 566 453
- Usually costing up to £61.70, the deal includes:
- - A starter each, from options including: smoked salmon with shallots, capers, black pepper and olive oil dressing, or a selection of Italian cured meats with marinated olives, artichokes, sundried tomatoes, feta cheese and toasted homemade bread
- - A main course each, from options including: roast rump of lamb with roasted Mediterranean vegetables and red wine sauce; grilled sea bass fillets served with rocket and sundried tomato pesto; a selection of pizza and pasta dishes
- - A glass of prosecco each
- Vivido won the Summer Pubs & Restaurants Gold Award in the Harrogate in Bloom Awards 2011.
- The deal is valid Monday-Thursday, 12pm-10:30pm, Fridays, 12pm-11pm and Sundays, 12pm-10pm, until 31 October
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people to have a starter and a main course each, plus a glass of prosecco. A £2 supplement applies to the rib-eye steak and a £3 supplement applies to the fillet steak. This voucher is valid Sunday-Friday, until 31 October. See below for full terms and conditions. Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date.
See all terms