By Travelzoo Staff
Quinn's, an AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant within Dunsley Hall Country House Hotel, is "super" according to Condé Nast Johansens. With this offer, two people can tuck into the 3-course set Market Menu for £29, instead of the usual £60.
Why we love it
- £29 for a 3-course set meal for two, at Quinn's at Dunsley Hall Country House Hotel
- Save 52% on the usual price
- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 awards this restaurant a Rosette for excellence and notes the "ambitious menu of modern country-house dishes"
- Alternatively, for £49 (instead of up to £101.90), two people can choose three courses from the à la carte menu, with main courses such as poached loin venison and a trio of English rose veal
- Condé Nast Johansens describes the hotel as "super" with "magnificent landscaped gardens"
- This 20th-century Victorian house is in Whitby, within the North York Moors National Park
Nov. 29, 2012 - April 13, 2013
Quinn's at Dunsley Hall Country House Hotel
Whitby, YO21 3TL
Tel: 01947 893437
- The menu changes depending on seasonal availability, but here's an insight into what you can expect:
- -A starter such as wild mushrooms on toast or chicken liver parfait
- -A main course, such as stuffed saddle of rabbit or pan-roasted chicken supreme
- -A dessert such as warm treacle tart or bitter chocolate marquise
- Alternatively, for £20 more, you can both choose any three dishes from the à la carte selection -- "an ambitious menu of modern country-house dishes", says the AA Restaurant Guide 2013.
- The current menu includes tantalising starters such as pan-seared king scallops and a torchon of foie gras with cocoa; and mouth-watering main courses such as poached loin of venison, beef wellington (to share) and a trio of English rose veal. We're also tempted by the Michel Cluzan bitter chocolate delice and the toffee apple assiette.
- You can download the current Market Menu here, and the à la carte menu here.
- Both deals are valid seven days a week from 2 January, 2013-13 April.
- The restaurant is in Whitby, within the North York Moors National Park.
- Click here to see all our Christmas gift ideas.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to the 3-course set Market Menu. Valid seven days a week, from 2 January, 2013-13 April. Excludes 1 February-2 February, 14-16 February and 29 March-1 April. Subject to availability. Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts for others. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that may be used per table. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu items are subject to change. No cash value or cash back. Note: This is a limited offer and may expire before the stated expiry date.