By Travelzoo Staff
The picturesque North York Moors provide the backdrop for The Inn at Hawnby -- "a welcoming village inn" renowned for its "gutsy, crowd-pleasing" and "honest cooking", according to The AA Restaurant Guide 2013.
Why we love it
- £35 for an award-winning 3-course dinner for two at The Inn at Hawnby
- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 praises its "hearty, honest cooking" and "splendid views" of the North York Moors
- Awarded one AA Rosette for excellence
- Located in the picturesque village of Hawnby, seven miles from Helmsley
- Pick any three courses each from the dinner menu
- Recipient of TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence for 2012
Oct. 31, 2012 - March 31, 2013
The Inn at Hawnby
North Yorkshire, YO62 5QS
Tel: 01439 798 202
- This AA-Rosette-awarded Victorian Inn is now offering Travelzoo subscribers a 3-course dinner for two for £35 -- a saving of up to £39.
- The dinner menu changes regularly according to seasonal availability, but the current offering includes starters such as smoked salmon with capers, shallots and lemon dressing, main courses including fillet steak with green beans, pepper sauce and chips, and desserts such as apple and mixed berry crumble.
- This voucher is valid for lunch Monday-Saturday and dinner Sunday-Friday, until 31 March, 2013.
- Travelzoo subscribers can also receive 25% off accommodation when booking this offer.
The small print
Valid for lunch Monday-Saturday and dinner Sunday-Friday, until 31 March, 2013. Bookings subject to availability. Excludes Valentine's Day. Menu subject to change. Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts for others. No cash value or cash back. A 48-hour cancellation policy is in place. Gratuity is not included. Note: this is a limited offer and may sell out before the stated expiry date. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms