By Travelzoo Staff
For £12.50 a head, treat yourself and a friend to afternoon tea and glass of sparkling wine at The Old Lodge -- a 17th-century Tudor mansion in the market town of Malton -- and save £25 on the usual price.
Why we love it
- Afternoon tea for two with bubbly for £12.50 a head at The Old Lodge in the North Yorkshire town of Malton
- Includes scones with clotted cream and jam, finger sandwiches, a selection of cakes and coffee or a selection of teas
- Dine in the restaurant of this 17th-century Tudor mansion or outside in the gardens
- The 4-star hotel boasts a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Aug. 22, 2013 - Jan. 20, 2014
The Old Lodge
North Yorkshire, YO17 7EG
Tel: 01653 690570
- Afternoon tea, which will be served in either the restaurant or gardens includes the following:
- - A glass of sparkling wine each
- - Scones with clotted cream and jam
- - Freshly made finger sandwiches
- - A selection of cakes
- - A choice of tea, herbal tea or coffee
- The Old Lodge was originally built in 1604 as the Gatehouse to the Castle of Malton and today its grounds are a National Monument, having even been excavated by the people from "Time Team".
- The Old Lodge is a half-hour drive from the centre of York. This deal is available 2-4pm, seven days a week, until 20 January, 2014.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people to have afternoon tea and a glass of sparkling wine. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking is required. Valid seven days a week, 2-4pm, subject to availability, until 20 January, 2014. Saturdays are limited. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person and as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms