By Travelzoo Staff
Confront what really goes bump in the night with this half-price offer for an on-foot ghost tour of York and pay £5 for two adults, or £8 for a family of two adults and up to three children (aged 15 or under).
Why we love it
- Half-price tickets for an evening ghost tour of York are now available
- Pay £5 for two adults (saving 50%) or £8 for a family of two adults and up to three children (saving 58%)
- Led by the theatrical Ghost Creeper, hear ghoulish tales as you walk the streets
- York has been named the "Most Haunted City in the World" by the Ghost Research Foundation International
- Make it part of a fun day out in York
Aug. 29, 2013 - Dec. 23, 2013
Outside Jorvik Viking Centre
York, YO1 9WT
Tel: 07947 325239
- With over 500 recorded hauntings, York has been named as the "Most Haunted City in the World" by the Ghost Research Foundation International, making the city the perfect backdrop to a twilight ghost tour.
- Led by the theatrical Ghost Creeper (identifiable by his top hat, Dickensian overcoat and permanently tourtured expression), you'll hear traditional ghost stories of York during a 75-minute walk around the city. Garlic and holy water not necessary.
- This offer is valid seven days a week until 31 October, then Friday-Sunday until 23 December (excludes 3 November). No booking necessary for groups of under 20 people. Just meeet at Coopergate Walk outside the Jorvik Viking Centre at 7:30pm
The small print
Valid for two adult tickets (aged 16 or over) for the Ghost Creeper ghost walk lasting approximately 75 minutes. Must be used in one visit. Valid seven days a week until 31 October, then Friday-Sunday until 23 December. Excludes 3 November. Meet at Coopergate Walk outside the Jorvik Viking Centre at 7:30pm. No advance booking required unless for a party of 20 or more people. This voucher is non-transferable. If any member of the party chooses to leave the experience early, no re-entry or refunds will be available. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms