By Travelzoo Staff
Today's Golfer describes a round of golf at The KP in York as "a truly unique golfing experience". Discover it for yourself with 18 holes for two for £16.
Why we love it
- £16 for two people to play 18 holes of golf at The KP in York
- Usually costing up to £40, you save 60%
- "A truly unique golfing experience" Today's Golfer
- The KP has hosted the William Hunt Trilby Tour three times and the 2012 event was televised on Sky Sports
- Take in stunning views across the Yorkshire Wolds on this 6035-yard, par-70 championship course
- Alternatively, four people can play for £29 instead of up to £80
- Available all day Monday-Saturday and 12pm-3pm on Sunday, from 2 January-until 30 April, 2013
Dec. 20, 2012 - April 30, 2013
KP Club LLP
York, YO42 1UF
Tel: 01759 303090
- This experience, which would usually cost £40, is valid all day Monday-Saturday and between 12pm and 3pm on a Sunday, from 2 January-until 30 April, 2013.
- We have also negotiated for four people to tee off for £29, instead of up to £80.
- This 6035-yard, par-70 championship course has played host to the William Hunt Trilby Tour three times and you may have caught the 2012 event on Sky Sports.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to 18 holes of golf. Valid Monday-Saturday and 12pm-3pm on Sunday, from 2 January-until 30 April, 2013. Golfers must have their own bag and clubs. Appropriate golfing attire must be worn. All trolleys used must have specific winter wheels. Trolleys can be hired for an additional £3.50. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms