By Travelzoo Staff
For £99, get behind the wheel and with a 5.5-hour night time rally experience at Teesside Autodrome in Middlesbrough. This adrenaline-filled experience, which would make a great Christmas present, normally costs £199 -- so you save £100 on the regular price.
Why we love it
- For £99, learn to drive rally cars at night with a 5.5-hour experience at EPIC Motorsport
- Regularly £199, you save over 50% on the usual price
- Drive both a 350BHP Subaru and a SpeedCross car
- This exhilarating experience would make a perfect Christmas gift for adrenaline junkies
- Race against the clock before going head-to-head in a barrel race challenge
- Held at Teesside Autodrome in Middlesbrough on select dates until the end of April, 2013
Nov. 30, 2012 - April 30, 2013
Epic Motor Sport
Dormor Way, South Bank
Middlesbrough, TS6 6XH
Tel: 08000 14 15 12
- Travelzoo subscribers will get to spend 5.5 hours driving over three different race stages at night.
- You will drive both a 350BHP Subaru and a SpeedCross car, racing against the clock, before taking part in the head-to-head barrel race challenge.
- You will also receive a full safety briefing from expert instructors and there will be an opportunity for pictures.
- This experience at EPIC Motorsport will take place on select dates at Teesside Autodrome in Middlesbrough until April, 2013. Confirmed dates are on 12 and 26 January; 2 and 16 February; 2 and 30 March.
- You must have a UK driver's licence
The small print
Valid for one person to have a 5.5-hour night rally challenge experience. Valid on selected dates until 30 April, 2013. Confirmed dates are 12 and 26 January; 2 and 16 February; 2 and 30 March. A 7-day cancellation policy applies. A UK driver's licence is required. All drivers must agree to indemnity and an optional accident waiver is available. A helmet will be provided. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms