By Travelzoo Staff
Get up close to some of nature's most majestic creatures with this hour-long birds of prey handling experience in Ripon. For £19 -- a discount of 58% -- you can spend an hour handling and flying either hawks or owls.
Why we love it
- An hour-long experience handling and flying hawks or owls for £19 -- less than half the original price
- Learn how to handle and fly one of Talon Falconry Birds of Prey's many species like Big George the eagle owl and Rolf the harris hawk
- Bring a camera and capture your experience on film
- Meet some of the centre's 25 birds of prey including eagles and falcons
Oct. 25, 2012 - April 1, 2013
Talon Falconry Birds of Prey Centre
Talon Falconry Birds of Prey Centre,
Lightwater Valley Theme Park, Ripon
North Stainley, HG4 3HT
Tel: 01765 635 010
- Get a lesson from the experts at Talon Falconry Birds of Prey Centre on how to handle and fly a bird of prey, then take a walk round the site's scenic location with the bird on your arm.
- Talon Falconry is home to several species of owl and hawk, as well as eagles and falcons, which you'll get the chance to meet after your experience.
- Photos are permitted, so make sure you bring along a camera to capture your owl experience on film.
- The centre, which is located in the North Yorkshire countryside next to the Lightwater Valley Theme Park, is 15 minutes from the A1 motorway and offers free parking to visitors.
- This offer is valid seven days a week, from 1 November-1 April, 2013.
The small print
This voucher is valid for one person to take part in a one-hour birds of prey experience. Valid seven days a week, from 1 November-1 April, 2013, subject to availability. Advance booking is required. Must be used in one visit. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person, or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back.