By Martin Cropper
The Bridge Hotel & Spa is a 17th-century former coaching inn located in the pretty market town of Wetherby, North Yorkshire. For £99, two people can now check in to this rural bolthole, where rooms alone at this hotel are regularly £83.
Why we love it
- The 4-star property is close to the historic city of York, the spa town of Harrogate and Leeds
- The 5-course dinner is served in the Courtyard Restaurant, which has oak beams running throughout
- Facilities include a gym and a spa with Japanese foot spas, a mentholyptus sauna, an aromatherapy crystal steam room and an ice fountain
The Bridge Hotel & Spa
The Bridge Hotel Wetherby
Wetherby, LS22 5HS
Tel: 01937 580 115
What's included & when
- This offer is valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 March
- Overnight accommodation including full English breakfast, a 5-course set-menu dinner, 3-hour access to the spa and a glass of bubbly each
- Guests get access to the spa for three hours (treatments cost extra and must be booked in advance) and a glass of bubbly each.
A 2-night package with dinner on the second day, spa access and afternoon tea on the first day is £179.
The small print
This offer is valid for an overnight stay in a Standard Double room, full English breakfast and a 5-course set-menu dinner. Guests also get access to the spa for three hours and a glass of bubbly. Valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 March, 2014. Subject to availability. This deal has been reopened due to added availability at the hotel.
See all terms