By Travelzoo Staff
Two-night stays at Hackness Grange Country House Hotel, a grand Georgian property on the edge of the North York Moors National Park, are now £139 per room. This value-packed deal saves 45% on the regular rate and includes all of the following:
Why we love it
- £139 for a 2-night stay at Hackness Grange Country House Hotel, including over £75 worth of extra goodies
- You save 45% on the regular price
- Includes a 3-course set-menu dinner at the Derwent Restaurant (worth around £60)
- Set in extensive private grounds, this Georgian property overlooks its own lake
- Friday- and Saturday-night stays are available for a supplement of £20 per room, per night
- Includes a glass of buck's fizz with breakfast
Hackness Grange Country House Hotel
Nr Scarborough, YO13 0JW
Tel: 01723 882037
What's included & when
- July 23, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- - Accommodation in a Courtyard Twin/Double Room
- - Pre-dinner canapés
- - 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £30 per person)
- - Full Yorkshire breakfast with buck's fizz
- The extras alone in this deal are worth up to £75.
- This country-house hotel is set in private grounds and overlooks a tranquil lake. Guests can use the tennis court and 9-hole, pitch-and-putt course.
- The seaside town of Scarborough is around a 15-minute drive away. The region was made famous by the vet stories of James Herriot and the TV series "Heartbeat". There's a classic British menu that changes daily, featuring favourites such as chicken with white wine and mushrooms, or grilled salmon and banoffee pie for pudding. There are at least four choices for the three main courses.
- Valid for stays until 31 October. There is limited availability for Friday- and Saturday-night stays and a supplement of £20 per room, per night applies. It is £15 per room, per night to upgrade to a room in the main house. Supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
- Not available 1,3 August; 11-13 October.
The small print
valid for a 2-night stay for two people in a Courtyard Twin/Double Room, pre-dinner canapés, a 3-course set-menu dinner in the Derwent Restaurant at Hackness Grange Hotel for two on the first night and full, daily Yorkshire breakfast including a glass of buck's fizz. Valid for stays until 31 October. There is limited availability for Friday- and Saturday-night stays and a supplement of £20 per room, per night, applies. A supplement of £15 per room, per night, applies to upgrade to the main house. See below for full terms and conditions. Not available on 1, 3 August; 11-13 October. (Update: 5 August -- The hotel has released more availability, so we have extended this deal)
See all terms