By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays at Hackness Grange, a grand Georgian property on the edge of the North York Moors National Park, are now £99 per room. This value-packed deal saves 46% on the regular rate and includes all of the following:
Why we love it
- £99 for an overnight stay at Hackness Grange Country House Hotel, including over £85 of extra goodies
- You save 46% on the regular price
- Includes a 4-course set-menu dinner at the Derwent Restaurant (worth around £70)
- Set in extensive private grounds, this Georgian country house overlooks its own lake
- Extend your stay for £50 per night, on a bed-and-breakfast basis
- Friday- and Saturday-night stays are available for a supplement of £10 per person, per night
- Includes a glass of buck's fizz with breakfast
Nr Scarborough, YO13 0JW
Tel: 01723 882037
What's included & when
- April 4, 2013 - June 30, 2013
- - Accommodation in a Courtyard Twin/Double Room
- - Pre-dinner canapés
- - 4-course set-menu dinner (worth £35 per person)
- - Full Yorkshire breakfast with buck's fizz
- The extras alone in this deal are worth up to £85.
- Recently under new ownership, this country-house hotel is set in private grounds and overlooks a tranquil lake. Guests can use the tennis court and 9-hole pitch-and-putt course.
- The seaside town of Scarborough is around a 15-minute drive away. The region was made famous by the vet stories of James Herriot and the TV series "Heartbeat"
- There's a classic British menu that changes daily, featuring favourites such as warm red onion and brie flan, lamb rump with red wine and rosemary jus, strawberry pavlova for pudding, plus a sorbet between the starter and the main course. There are at least four choices for the three main courses.
- Valid for stays until 30 June. There is limited availability for Friday- and Saturday-night stays and a supplement of £10 per person, per night applies, payable directly to the hotel. Additional nights are £50 on a bed-and-breakfast basis (plus a further £10 per person, per night for Friday or Saturday nights, where a minimum 2-night stay applies). Not available on 24-25 April; 4-6, 24-27 May.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Courtyard Twin/Double Room, pre-dinner canapés, a 4-course set-menu dinner and full Yorkshire breakfast including a glass of buck's fizz each. Valid for stays until 30 June. There is limited availability for Friday- and Saturday-night stays, for which a supplement of £10 per person, per night applies, payable directly to the hotel. Additional nights are £50 on a bed-and-breakfast basis (plus a further £10 per person, per night for a Friday or Saturday night). Not available on 24-25 April; 4-6, 24-27 May. See below for full terms and conditions. The hotel has released more availability, so we have extended this deal. However, one night stays are no longer possible on Friday or Saturday nights. Now not available: 28-30 April.
See all terms