By Travelzoo Staff
Ashfield House, a 17th-century Grade II-listed building in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, has put together a mini break for £99. The overnight package at the 5-star multi-award-winning guest accommodation includes dinner at its Michelin Guide-recommended dining room and would regularly cost over £185. Here's what you get:
Why we love it
- Save over £85 on an overnight stay at Ashfield House in the Yorkshire Dales National Park
- Includes accommodation in a Standard Double room with full Yorkshire breakfast
- 3-course dinner for two (worth £72) and cream tea for two (worth £18)
- Recommended in the Michelin Guide
- Winner of an AA Dinner Award and listed in Britain's Best B&B guide
- Recipient of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012
3 Summers Fold
Skipton, BD23 5AE
Tel: 01756 752584
What's included & when
- Nov. 5, 2012 - May 1, 2013
- - Overnight stay in a Standard Double room with full Yorkshire breakfast
- - 3-course dinner for two (worth £72)
- - Cream tea for two (worth £18)
- Ashfield House is a "peaceful sanctuary" according to the Charming Small Hotels Guide. On: Yorkshire Magazine describes it as a "hidden gem" and praises it for its "fine cooking", while the AA says dinner is a "highlight of any stay".
- This 5-star property in Grassington is an ideal base for exploring the Yorkshire Dales.
- Valid seven days a week until 30 April, 2013. The dining room is closed on Sundays and Wednesdays, so a 2-night minimum stay is required. A 2-night package with full Yorkshire breakfast on both mornings, a 3-course dinner (on one night only) and afternoon tea for two is £149 (on one day only).
- Upgrade to an Executive room for an extra £15 per night, a Deluxe room for an extra £25 per night (regularly £50), or a Suite for an extra £100 per night (regularly £200) payable to the hotel on booking.
- Not available on 22, 25-27 November; 1, 7-8, 14-15, 23-31 December; 1-2 January.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay in a Standard Double room, full Yorkshire breakfast, cream tea for two and a 3-course dinner for two. Valid seven days a week until 30 April, 2013. Subject to availability. Now sold out on: 29-31 March.
See all terms