By Travelzoo Staff
Agatha Christie's classic whodunnit "Go Back for Murder" comes to Harrogate Theatre this month, with a star-studded cast including Liza Goddard ("Bergerac", "Give Us a Clue") and Sophie Ward ("Holby City", "Land Girls", "Jane Eyre").
Why we love it
- £11 for a ticket to see the classic Agatha Christie play "Go Back for Murder" at Harrogate Theatre
- Save 50% on top-price tickets from 17-20 June
- The star-studded cast includes Liza Goddard, Robert Duncan, Gary Mavers and Ben Nealon
- "Intriguing, often captivating and always entertaining"-- Gloucestershire Echo
June 10, 2013 - June 20, 2013
6 Oxford Street
- For £11 instead of £22, you can snap up a ticket to see this play that the Gloucestershire Echo describes as "intriguing, often captivating and always entertaining". The deal is valid for performances from 17-20 June.
- The plot follows Canadian heiress Carla, who discovers that her mother died in prison after being convicted of poisoning her father 16 years earlier. Upon finding a letter from her mother declaring her innocence, Clara returns to the UK, determined to discover the truth.
- The tickets available in this offer usually cost £22 and are located in various sections of the theatre. The only extra charge is a one-off transaction fee of £1.75 for online bookings.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with Harrogate Theatre. Choose your preferred performance, enter promo code Travelzoo in the box on the right-hand side and select the number of tickets you want. Alternatively, book by phone on 01423 502 116 and quote Travelzoo. A one-off transaction fee of £1.75 applies for online bookings. Harrogate Theatre's website is not optimised for mobile phone use. We recommend you book online from your PC, laptop or tablet computer.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for a £22 ticket for performances from 17-20 June. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. A one-off transaction fee of £1.75 applies for online bookings.