By Ceri Anderson
Explore a part of North Wales with a choice of two guided scenic canoe tours along the River Dee or Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, with Planetree Adventure.
Why we love it
- £19 for a 2-hour guided canoe tour in North Wales or Cheshire with Planetree Adventure
- Take a trip on the scenic River Dee, or paddle along the Llangollen Canal and across the 126ft Pontcysyllte Aqueduct
- Planetree Adventure has previously worked with Griff Rhys Jones on the BBC's "Britain's Lost Routes"
Sep. 24, 2013 - Oct. 10, 2013
Pontcysyllte Aqueduct Car Park
Llangollen, LL20 7TY
Tel: 01745 563 165
- Ideal for beginners, this 2-hour trip will teach you the basics of canoeing and includes all equipment
- The tours take place every Saturday and Sunday and on some weekdays
- The meeting point for the Ponycysyllte Aqueduct tour is the main aqueduct car park (LL20 7TG)
- The meeting point for the Chester tour is the car park by the river, off Paddock Road, Eccleston, CH4 9HP
- Please call Planetree Adventure to check availability
- The deal is valid until 31 October
The small print
The voucher is valid for one person and must be used in one visit. Valid for a 2-hour guided canoe tour on the River Dee or Llangollen Canal, departing from Pontcysyllte Aqueduct. Tours take place every Saturday-Sunday and on some weekdays. Please call Planetree Adventure to check availability. Valid until 31 October. Participants must be over 18 and must arrive 15 minutes before the tour is due to start. To take this tour, you must be able to swim at least 10 metres.
See all terms