By Travelzoo Staff
Look out for seals, porpoises and puffins while admiring the spectacular Welsh coastline on a 2-hour powerboat cruise from Anglesey Boat Trips. Usually £45, this memorable experience is now available for £25 to Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- £25 instead of the usual £45 for a 2-hour powerboat tour in Anglesey
- Choose from three tours: Puffin Island, Llanddwyn Island or The Castles
- Combines cruising at gentle speeds for sightseeing with high-speed thrills
- Spot spectacular wildlife, such as dolphins, puffins and porpoises along the way
- Valid seven days a week
Aug. 13, 2013 - Oct. 20, 2013
Anglesey Boat Trips
Port Dinorwic Marina
Gwynedd, LL56 4JN
Tel: 01248 716 335
- Choose from the following three tours:
- - The Castles -- Cruise up to Beaumaris Castle and explore Port Penrhyn, before sailing under the Menai Bridge and Stevenson's Britannia Bridge. Carry on past Nelson's Monument and Plas Newydd Country House & Gardens to Caernarfon. If the tide is high, the boat can get right underneath the walls of Caernarfon Castle.
- - Llanddwyn Island -- Follow the Menai Straight past Plas Menai and Caernarfon Castle before entering the Irish sea and heading to Llanddwyn Island where you may catch a glimpse of some dolphins.
- - Puffin Island -- Cruise past Plas Newydd and under Britannia Bridge, carry on past Beaumaris and on to Puffin Island where you might spot seals, puffins and sea birds.
- The trip combines time spent cruising and sightseeing at leisurely speeds with moments of speed and exhilaration as your experienced RYA instructor opens the throttle.
- The deal is available seven days a week until 20 October. Free parking is available at the marina
The small print
Valid for one person for a 2-hour Puffin Island, Llanddwyn Island or Castles boat tour. Must be used in one visit. Voucher may be used from 9am-6pm, seven days a week, until 20 October, subject to availability. Each boat can hold a maximum of eight people. Advance booking is required. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not suitable for people with heart conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms